Street Address : Building B, Baoshan Industrial Zone, Minzhi, Baoan District
City : Shenzhen
Province : Guangdong
Country/Region : China (Mainland)
Smart Key System For 2014 Mazda CX-5
function:automatically unlock when get close
all car brand
Smart Key(Passive Keyless Entry) system is an electronic access and authorization system.
How the system works
Smart Key(Passive Keyless Entry) system allows the driver to lock and unlock the vehicle's doors without touching a key, and to start or stop the engine simply by pushing the ignition button. Depending on the system, the vehicle is automatically unlocked when the exterior button on the door handle is pressed.
The key is identified via several antennas on the host machine and in the car's bodywork and a radio pulse generator in the key housing. This technology is called RFID(Radio Frequency Identification). Vehicles with our Smart Key system fitted have a mechanical backup, in the form of a spare key blade.
Vehicles with a smart key system can disengage the immobiliser and activate the ignition without inserting a key in the ignition, provided the driver has the key inside the car. This is done by pressing the ignition button.
When leaving a vehicle equipped with a smart key system, the vehicle is locked by pressing the exterior button on the door handle.
How RFID works
1. The driver's smart key detects the low-power signal emitted from the vehicle as the driver approaches.
2. The smart key automatically responds to the vehicle by emitting a key code.
3. The antenna receives the key code and sends it to the Entry Electronic Control Unit.
4. The Entry Electronic Control Unit confirms the key code.
5. When the key code is confirmed and the driver presses the button on the door handle, the Entry Electronic Control Unit unlocks the doors.
6. To start the vehicle's engine, the driver simply pushes the ignition button. The Start Electronic Control Unit allows the engine to start only when the key code is confirmed again.
1. Adopting advanced RFID technology: Advanced RFID technology makes the password unduplicatable and the system free from decoders and interference units.
2. Unlocking/locking the door by RFID technology automatically.
3. Engine start/stop: Start or stop the engine just by pressing an ignition button.
4. Alert of unlocked doors: When the driver leaves the vehicle without closing the doors well, the sensing system will alert the driver to close the doors well by sounding an alarm.
5. Anti-theft of the oil and electric circuit: When a thief breaks into the vehicle, the system can't identify him without the smart key. Then the oil and electric circuit will be locked and the system will sound an alarm.
6. Lifting and closing windows automatically: After the driver leaves the vehicle, the detecting system will check whether the power windows are closed well or not. If not, the system will lift and close the power windows in turn automatically.
7. Anti-hijacking: When somebody hijacks the vehicle, the driver can press the anti-hijacking button and the system will sound an alarm.
8. Low energy consumption, low carbon footprint: The standby current of the smart key system in the vehicle is less than 20mA
Auto Products Directory Auto Image Auto Parts Manufacturers Verified Suppliers E-Catalog Hot Auto Products
Gasgoo Site: Gasgoo.com
Copyright Notice © 2014 Gasgoo.com Corporation and its licensors. All rights reserved.